Our family does not watch a lot of TV, so when we gather around the tube for a movie, it’s a real treat.
This week, we rented two movies from the “Red Box” video rental service at our local grocery store. I am really pleased with their service.
- The price is very reasonable: $1.07 for one night.
- The selection is good.
- I can check movie availability and make reservations from the web.
- No membership necessary… just swipe a credit card when you rent.
- There are plenty of locations to choose from.
- I can return the movies as late as 9pm the next day.
- I can return the movies to any Red Box location.
- Checkout and return confirmation can be emailed to you.
These guys have really done it right. I hope they stick around.